Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ten Thousand Words

I'm finally home.. Actually it's been a week of sleeping and eating and watching series. Today only I have the 'chance' to update this so called blog. Ngehehe....

There's so many things to tell, yet I'm so lazy to write.. So, here's pictures which tell thousand of words.. Err... 10 pictures equal 10,000 words, so yeah my blog is officially updated. XD




A white chocolate cake during futsal match. Yeah our team won again.. but I'm not playing. Saya ialah tukang bawak kek heeeeheeee




There's also this Sukaneka.. Felt like we became kanak2 ribena again






Tarik tali (ps: we won!again!)




It was so hot back then. We burnt down our skin for the Grand Dinner T__T




Finally, the batch dinner



My hot housemates




Geng #kuiz. Forget the date, Paan suka salah2 tarikh ni :p




The most happening batch?




Saya sayang rumet. Sorry I'm not gay :P









4 comments:

cpy/pst said...

pergh~
ayu gile ko gi dinner...
kat syuen hotel ka tu?

hikhik~

melor said...

haha ayu ke...tenkiu~~

wat kat hotel casuarina.luar sket dari bandar ipoh :P

klise said...

"The most happening batch?"

takpat kot... kalo dinner korang tak masuk blog parti pembangkang... kire lom leh lawan may03 lagi

melor said...

uh jeles!

batch kitorang kkachik! :P