Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Beginning


Hi I'm just starting to blog. Hope this new hobby will last, not like my friendster blog which I just terminate some times ago hihihi....

Since I will be doing my internship until January 2009, I guess I'll have so much free time for blogging, apart from reports and tasks from my supervisor.

Will be using a lot of English to empower my language skill. 'Coz next year is my final year in college, I want to be fluent in high level English. Beneficial for Final Year Project as well as job interviews. hehehehe....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo.. student UTP rupenye.. saya pernah interview sana masa 2004 tp fail.. masuk la UMP, dekat2 je nama..

melor said...

laaa yeke??saye pon intebiu taun 2004

Anonymous said...

laaa..
x perasan pun??
hehehe..

melor said...

kekeke..sbb sy intebiu kat skolah.lecturer utp dtg intebiu :p